Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gee wizz! Sure do hate sketches!

Here are some sketches from recent times, note that I have been under a terribly bad art block so most of this stuff is uninspired junk. ENJOY!

Start things off with a Ratch!


Ok I lied, this is actually from the super bowl last year. I hate football (and most sporting events) so I drew Roger Klotz.



This is a sloth hypnotizing himself. I blame this on Tara. Its all her fault.


Doodles in blue pencil during animation class. Shit.
I've been in a western mood, but I'm sure you don't really care. Also I like monkeys.

Mummy chick and fish monster thing. I dont know who the other head is.

Its me!

Huuuge sketch page of mostly Flapjack stuff. I love drawing K'nuckles.


And thats it. I hope you can dig it. I can't.

4 comments:

DinoLich said...

Oh man, that monkey looks like such a bad ass. *would totally draw him if she didn't have eight million things to do*

Karswell said...

Really good stuff, keep it kreepy!

Tara Billinger said...

Aww I love that lizard and that hoodie <3 I really enjoy seeing your sketch work. Its always so goooood.

IndigoCrystal said...

Roger Klotz HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD.

And LOL to your portrayal of Bubby! X3