Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tshirts...to wear on yo self!

I think its ok to post these. Here are the 4 designs I was commissioned to do for an awesome Italian clothing company called Against Clothing I'm only posting the uncolored versions as not to ruin the surprise for when the shirts come out.



The shirts are being printed right now and might be up for sale sometime before Halloween. You can purchase em at the Against Clothing website. They all look a hell of alot better in color, trust me. And sorry for the watermarks, I don't wanna get into any trouble.

3 comments:

Tom Capps! said...

dude the smoking punk skeliton is the best so is the frankenstine one

DinoLich said...

WANT.

Tara Billinger said...

I'm going to wear the hell out of all of these shirts.....and hoodies. Can't wait!