Monday, January 12, 2009

We Want More MUNNY

Hey blog, whats up? Check it!




Posting this seems like a good way to start off 09.

For Xmas Tara and I got blank Munny's [link]So we got some paint and painted em up. Look how awesome they came out! Go look at Tara's on her blog Purple Peep Bits

It was a different experience painting a figure, but I think both of us got the hang of it.Mine came with a secret mohawk accessorie which I was really excited about. Its like having your own little action figure. And I always love working with Tara.

Definatley wanna paint some more of these, they were so much awesome.

Enjoy!

Painted with acrylic and some minor details done with marker

More art to come. So WATCH OUT.

1 comments:

Pedro Vargas said...

Wow, looks really good! Really well done. Love the designs. I totally would like to try my hand at painting a munny.