Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quit jibbing my jab!

I haven't really done anything finished in a while, got kind of a lack of motivation and some discouragement. But until that lets up heres some doodles and sketches.

I was watching "To Kill a Mockingbird" and just HAD to draw that ugly kid, he's so wonderous.


Some stuff I drew while not paying attention to the superbowl.


Gorillas hate work. Wish I had a job so I could say the same thing.


Warthog and Nazi Snake: Das Rattle!

And finally an unfinished inking of one of my dream pets, a black throated monitor lizard named Caesar. He will be a king.
Thats all for now. Comments always appreciated :]
-Zach

3 comments:

Nico said...

eeeee-heee heee! Love everything here!! Your cute girls ROCK, you need to draw more!!!!! And that Nazi snake is amazing!!

Sorry to hear about your artist block! It doesn't seem like you have one at all, but if you do I'm sure it won't last long

ALSO
those gorilla nipples are epic!!

mickey the wicked said...

That gorilla is pure sexeh sexeh :3

Jorge R. Gutierrez said...

Awesome!
If this is what you draw when you are uninspired, then you are a lucky man!