Monday, April 13, 2009

Zach and Tara OWN Dumm Comics!

Remember that surprise I kept talking about? Well here it is!



For their 1 year anniversary Tara and I will be taking over Dumm Comics for 2 weeks! We've created a gaggle of amazing strips that are about ready to be unleashed onto your retinas!

Go here for more! Dummcomics.com


This is an extreme honor to be doing this. Tara and I have been hardcore supporters of this site since the begining and we're both very excited and look up to all the head Dummies for continuing to inspire and entertain us with their cartoony roos. Congrats on one whole year of awesomeness you guys! Go check out the head dummies!
Gabe Swarr
Sean Szeles
Katie Rice
Luke Cormican
Ricky Garduno
Fred Osmond

My week starts today! But I have a feeling Tara might sneak herself somewhere into my run. Oh well, I'll just sneak into hers for revenge, haha! First up is my Big Pants Mouse strip, originally done by Gabe Swarr.



Here's some of the original inkworks I did in my Sketchbook.



Tara's week starts on the 20th, so don't you DARE miss it! If ya do I will spew hurtful words at you. Go check out our her blog and comment a million times on her stuff: Purple Peep Bits
Keep your eyes peeled folks! You won't be dissapointed!
-Zach

6 comments:

GillianIvy said...

I like the angry pregnant mermaid ;D Grats on your strip work.

Nico said...

i love Zach Week at Dumm so far! hooray!!!

I'm a day early (and a dollar short) but i've got a little birthday surprise for you on my blog, Zacharoo!

Isaac said...

Urpy birthday!

Kali Fontecchio said...

I saw! They were very funny, haha.

Ben said...

Loving the comics! Very funny and well done. Love the inks of Big Pants Mouse. There's a lot of character in them!

I added your blog to my link list so I can check it out more often.

Keep up the great work :)

George Paul said...

I love your work! I dont know, but you may be sick of hearing this, your work reminds me of Ren & Stimpy...