Friday, May 22, 2009

NEW LAYOUT! WHOA!

Well LOOKY HERE! My Blog has suddenly become more fancy! How do ya like that? Haha well I hope ya do like it. I had Tara help me put it together after she did her's. Well she mostly did all the work buuuuut...I picked everything out! I'm extremely pleased with it!


HAD to have a new banner. That old one was from like a year ago and I wanted to make something JUST for this blog. Haha I love me some gators...or crocodiles...crodilians...

And as an extra treat I had my bestest buddies mounted on the side wall of my blog! (Totally stole this idea from Kali. Sorry Kali)


This was the last known Sabertoothed Tara in existence. Found her while roaming around in San Diego last year. I think she looks mighty perdy on my wall, yessir! <3


This Great Northern Tom jumped infront of my car. Needless to say the car got damaged more than he did but right at that moment he actually died from neglected smoking diseases. See, his face is frozen with that "deer smokin a pipe in the head lights" kinda look.


Fossil remains of the fabeled Mikeosaurus. His hair was preserved in amber when I dug em up.


A tough catch, the Grizzly Blue Striped Dekay is a fast scavenger found deep in the heart of the Californian jungle. This one particularlly gave me troubles but I was able to subdue the beast with a dvd of british comedy.


A Curvy-Billed Ruocco Mallard I shot at the pond one day. The thing is once I shot him he started jumpin around the pond making "whoop" noises. Then he punched a nun. So I shot him again. And then the nun.


And here's just something I whipped up cuz my friend Schuyler challenged me to draw an angler fish, so I diiiid. This one might be too experimental, but it's got something goin on for itself. Colored Pencils on Black Paper.

I'll probably update again really soon, got some stuff in the works! Thanks for viewing!
And let me know if ya like my blog layout!

-Zach

11 comments:

Tara Billinger said...

*talking while mounted on your wall and fangs getting in the way*

Yur welcome abut' teh blug. Eh Luks grate! *drools*

<3

Mike Luckas said...

so thats where my bones went.

(like I said before; So awesome)

Nico said...

Ok this blog post is awesome on so many levels that I can't even begin to go into it. Let me just say that your new banner is incredible (although I will dearly miss the original!)

and, you TOTALLY beat me to ripping off Kali first. I've wanted to do the same best friends sidebar thing for a while but never got around to it! Arrgh. Now I'll be ripping off two people!! Still, they are AWESOME headz! I love Tara's the most, of course. Go Zach GO! BOOYA

A. Bair said...

Oh man ... your new blog (esp. the header) is totally amazing. And what I wouldn't give to be mounted on your wall! Really really awesome.

Megan DeKay said...

ARRGG MY ONE WEAKNESS!! This looks awesome bro. But you already know that.

Nico said...

p.s! i love how the croc's right eye isn't attached to his body

Tom Capps! said...

epic, deathmy only weakness. I like how mike hair stayed preserved and that DeKay can be subdued by britcom. friken sweet dude!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Very awesome! I love that they're mounted heads!!

Chogrin said...

Amazing portraits dude!

Katie said...

The new blog layout looks great, and I love all the new drawings! The mounted heads are really cool. And you should do more colored pencil drawings, the deep-sea-fish-monster turned out reeeeeally nice...

Zach Bellissimo said...

Thanks everyone! You are all way too kind.