Friday, June 26, 2009

Ain't nothin wrong, Ain't nothing right...

Once again, people, it's blog time!


Caricatures I did of Howard Moon and Vince Noir from the British comedy show "The Mighty Boosh". If you don't know, its what that Old Greg thing on youtube is from. The rest of the show is way better.


A father's day pic for my dear ol' dad with a Tiki head. He built a tiki bar in our backyard so I thought it was only appropriate.


Aaaand a classic cartoon inspired anniversary gift for Tara I gave her last month. I know it seems like we're swingin' n jivin' but we actually can't dance at all...

And one more thing! My Where the Wild Cards Are were featured at the Terrible Yellow Eyes Blog! Awesome! Go see go see go see!

I got some more art I wanna post soon, so keep those looking balls right here!

-Zach

7 comments:

RAWLS said...

Nice work my friend! I love your contribution to TYE! Nice stuff man!

Nico said...

My lookin' balls are RIGHT. HERE. FOREVER

Zach, my hat's off to you- that Boosh fanart is GENIUS. I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!!!! I've seen every episode. Isn't that show brilliant? All 3 seasons coming to American DVD in the next couple months, my friend!!

Also, that anniversary drawing of you and Tara is breathtakingly cute!! YAY!!!!!!

Zach Bellissimo said...

Thanks, RAWLS!

Nico, did you know the Boosh is gonna be at Comic Con? They're doing a panel and a signing. Ain't that excitin!?

Nico said...

Wait WHAT???!!! WTFFFFF When when when? Details please!!!!!

Nico said...

we should get a huge bag of tater totz and crash the panel

HAHA

Nico said...

okay Zach sorry for comment-raping you in this post, but oh no look!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2501550/The-Mighty-Boosh-are-splitting.html

how sad! I wonder if this effects the Con panel. :(

Zach Bellissimo said...

Daw man! That would totally suck if they cancel their Con plans. I hope they stick together atleast for the Con.

Thanks for the info, tho, Nico! Damn...