Sunday, July 12, 2009

A tiny little post

Sup!
Nothing too extravagant right now, but I promised some art.


Max from Where the Wild Things Are. I wanna do a big character sheet with Max and all the wild things sometime soon.


I recently bought a tiny moleskine sketchbook so the first drawing in it was obvious.
The below scans are kinda bleh, but bear with me.


Even though I think Twilight is a total abomination of all that is good in entertainment, these two were just plain fun to caricature.










Thats it for now! I'm gonna try to squeeze out oooone more post before Comic Con since next thursday I'm leaving to stay with Tara before we go con-it-up.


Let me know if your gonna be there!

-Zach

8 comments:

Megan DeKay said...

Nice! I got a moleskin notebook recently too! I need to fill it with more stuff though. The Twilight drawings are really great looking (regardless of the crappy story). Kristen whatsherface was actually really good in Adventure Land.

Ricky said...

Okay

1. Your new Snaggle Tooth Salad logo is frickin out of control
2. Your Where the Wild Things Max is how I wish I could draw
3. Excellent Kristen Stewart
4. You are getting too good at this, I am getting jealous, please stop now or I will have to take you out.

Malcolm said...

I'm really digging the Wolf sketch as well as the Max drawing. This is the first time I've ever heard of these "Mooooole Skeeeen" sketchbooks, I'd better go check it out.

See ya, in San Diego.

Pedro Vargas said...

Love that picture of Max! Really cool stuff!

Mukpuddy said...

Love your Where The Wild Things Are pieces dude!!

Scott Diggs Underwood said...

the fez is the best. Can't go wrong with a fez.

Z-Kids said...

Love these!

Katie said...

HAHAHA Oh man, the twilight drawings are perfect...I love the moody, vapid stare on Kristen Stewart...it's just like her.