Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tater tots, Gooble Gobbles,Peppermints and Cardboard.

What do all these things have in common? I don't know. But here they are!


First off is some art! Finally! This one's for my homie Nico Colaleo!
We're gonna have a sitcom together and its coming this fall only on CN REAL! This is the poster fot it.



And this is for Kali Fontecchio! She's my homie too. I drew her character's Maude Macher and Dumb Dumb Duck sitting ontop of her favorite kinda animal.

I miss you guys! Can't wait for next year!


And here we have some pictures from mine and Tara's PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO: White Stripes Jamboree!

Yes, thats right. We threw a White Stripes themed party. Everyone had to wear black, red and white, we went bowling and had peppermints and candy canes and coca cola and everything was in the spirit of the iconic Detroit duo.


Gotta start with the invitations. Tara drew this one up. Its mighty lovely <3


Bowling was groovy.


Our crew in my back yard.


All wearing the proper attire.


Here are your hosts.


Here are the decorations.


And here are the cupcakes! Dana made em, the black ones were chocolate/mint and the red ones where vanilla/peanut butter.


Oh yea! And Mike drew up this amazingly awesome print just for the party!
Mike also brought the candy canes cuz it's really hard to find those in the middle of summer.
Everyone clap for Mike.

ALSO! Since my Dad's 50th birthday fell on the time I was goin to San Diego, I still managed to be at his party...



...with a 5 foot cardboard cut out of myself.


He's actually taller, and more better looking then the regular me.


And I also made it to our White Stripes Party! (more pictures of my cardboard copy coming soon)

Sorry I haven't really been around lately, I'm still enjoying my vacation very much.
But expect some new stuff from me soon.

Be good,
-Zach

8 comments:

Lester DiLorenzo said...

Absolutely love the cardboard cut-out.. what great decor for a home.


and I'm terrible with humor, I can't tell if you are serious or not about the CN real thing.

Megan DeKay said...

That cardboard cut out is hella slick.

ARG I WANT TO HAVE A THEME PARTY.

Nico said...

OMG Zach, you are THE KING OF AWESOME!!! That cardboard cut-out RULES BALLS. Sooo cool! And I love your drawings for us, of course. I hope I can attend a party hosted by you and Tara someday, it looks like a blast!

Kali Fontecchio said...

YOU GUYS ARE TOO COOL!!!

Both yer guy's pics are resting beautifully atop my door!!!!!


Boy that cardboard cutout would be great to get out of jury duty and other random boring events!

Katie said...

Aw man!!! That party looked super fun...the cutout is a great idea, btw! It looks awesome! I am tempted now to make one for my dad. I think he'd like it! He could argue politics and stuff with it, and it'd never talk back. :)

The gift drawings are beautiful, of course. I already told you this but the expressions on you and Nico crack me up every time. :)

Bob said...

hehe cool stuff!

I like the gorillaz toys u got in ur room

Ricky said...

Dude, so much amazing stuff to look at in one post. Your party looked awesome, latest drawings are great, the cutout is mind-blowing. One day we'll all be real homies

WarioxX said...

Zach, no sé si entiendes Español, aún así quiero decirte que tus dibujos son lo máximo!, me encantaría tener un diseño tuyo para hecerme un tatuaje.

Saludos desde Colombia :)