Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Frenzy and Gallery Show!


Nossie and Wolfums


Franko and Spookster

Just some Halloween doodles I slapped some colors on. I've been extremely busy since I work in a Halloween store, plus I have midterms at school, so I haven't had alot of time for art. Sad Zach...mmmm :C

I'm so pissed, I really wanted to do alot of awesome Halloween pics this year, but I guess October is when I get swamped to my ass with busy-ness. Guh.

Well also, My Purple People Eater piece is going to be up for sale in the Autumn Society's Trick Art Treat Show!



The show is going to be at Brave New Worlds in Philadelphia
Friday, October 30th (6-8pm) and Saturday October 31st (5pm-8pm)



If you're in Philly by then, I'd suggest you go check it out. And if anyone has a craving to purchase my piece feel free to email me.

So I'll jump on the bandwagon of ending my post with a photo of one of my pets, Chloe (she's the fat cat in the picture). I thought it was appropriate for this time of year.



Say Goodnight, Chloe!

"mmrroow!"

Ok.

-Zach

3 comments:

Mike Luckas said...

...did Chloe eat a small child?

Tara Billinger said...

Haha she ate that child bone dry. *touches her belly and watches her fat jiggle*

I love the wolfman 83 You always draw awesome ones.

ghostLAB.DS said...

Love the new pieces. Even as sketches, you're stylistic take on these classic creatures makes me all warm and fuzzy... or maybe its the J&B talking. Happy Halloween!