Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Inking Practice Doodles

I did these during my boring classes!


The fat, drunken, bumbling Voodoo Croc...


Jillyan age 9, for some reason. Also my scanner is really bad.


These are designs for a devil character for a short animation assignment. I figured he should have a saw for a nose so he can saw open portals from Hell to the mortal world. Fun!

Ok, I gotta get back to cleaning my house, a very special someone is coming over next week and its gotta be nice and tidy and cat hair free, hehehe.

Later
-Zach

3 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Those devils are so funny!

Tara Billinger said...

Awww, I love all of these. Their not doodles, their little masterpieces.
You beat me to it by drawing characters at a younger age. Still gotta clean up my Margots. Margot and Jill should hang out. :3 And shes so wearing my striped shirt and vest, only its longer.

Voodoo croc is a drunk now? Say, what?

Yes, clean all that kitty fur! I love Chloe but I don't want to die of coughing. *pets Chloe*

Nico said...

that Lil' Jillyan is SOOOOO cute. I just wanna hug her. I love her!
Zach, if you ever drew my characters Scribble and Skarfy I would just die