Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Full of Turkey and Spewing Stuffing

Back from my 2 week Thanksgiving leave. Ahhhh...and 2 more weeks till the next vacation.
Ok, cut the chit chat, here's some pics.


My new favorite thing is free drawing in my humanities classes. Ratch likes it too.
This one is just begging me to be colored.


Some Jillyans...her torso is too long.


Been on a Betty Boop kick kinda. Oh, Koko...


I took Tara to my school when Henry Selick (Coraline director) was doing a special Q/A session. We saw him at Comic Con for like not even 5 seconds but this time we got to meet with him for a bit and oh yea he ever took us for breakfast the next day. YEA. That's right.



It was so cool, just talking about animation while the director of my favorite stop motion movies sat across from me eating oatmeal. He had already seen Tara's work so I showed him mine and he said all my art was very "sickly". He was an awesome guy, gave us a lot of good tips and even an insight to his next animated project. Hopefully one day he'll hire me to get his coffee!


We also had a Post-Halloween party just for fun. I carved our left over pumpkin. My hands smelled like jack-0-stink.

I wanna try to update a bit more before my Xmas vacation hits, but it'll be very hard since all my school assignments are snapping at my ass like hungry gay alligators. I do have some animations to finally unleash.

Until next post, here's my weird overweight cat sitting on Spongebob.



Is it a metaphor? Who knows?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awsesome! I like your Jillyan character...the one that you left in pencil is really cool! Any plans to ink her?

Kali Fontecchio said...

Love your Koko! More on this Betty phase, go go go!

Your cat kills me! Have her lay on more fun stuffed animals!

Nico said...

yay Zach! An update from you is always so, so good. I'd like to chime in and say more Betty Boop drawings please! I'd love to see your take on Betty, actually

Zach Bellissimo said...

Katie- Thanks!! I kinda liked that sketch too, so I might ink it if I get bored, haha.

Kali- Thank ya! Yes, there will be some Boops.
And my cat just loves to sit on stuff. I'll take some more pics :]

Nico- Thank you,sir. More Boops on the way!