Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Late Xmas Humbug Post 2

Part two of my late holiday post. More Gifts for friends! Mostly friends I've know for quite some time now. Lets get started, shall we?


Randy the last dodo watching the last snow flake. He's supposed to be a bit more chubby but I kinda made him too skinny. For Mike Ruocco.


Das Moustache! The roughest, toughest squid pounder in the history of...well...squid pounding!
For Mike Luckas. I know too many Mikes...


Don Monkey Suit telling you to shove it. For Chris.


The blue haired, demon horned, striped panted, Godzilla plated, questionably British Dekay!


And finally, straight from the grave comes Bonz. For Emma, who lives in Sweden by the way. Yea I know someone from Sweden. Wanna fight about it?

Next post, I'll highlight some gifts I got, mostly from friends and then I'll share some photos from when Tara was here.

Stay classy, blog peoples!

4 comments:

Mike Luckas said...

Very awesome. I can imagine Das Moustache yelling that line before headbutting a pack of squids in the face.

M. R Darbyshire said...

Great stuff! I love that Dodo! Is he really the La-Last of the Do-d-d-do-Dodos!

GillianIvy said...

Awww, Bonz is such a cute puppy! ;D

aintshakespeare said...

I love the dog's ear bones. That's great. Cool characters.