Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Xmas Post 3 plus Other Stuff

Kickin off 2010 with a ZIPPA-DEE-DOO-DAH!
Alrighty, this is the last of my Late Xmas posts. But first I'll start off with some art!


This is Sheena and she's a hipster chick. This was drawn actually last year around April or May, and started coloring it but I never finished because I was getting more into traditional coloring. But I found it in my folder and realized it wasn't TOO outdated so I finished it.


2010 means its time to do a new ID picture of me. This one was fun. Just me doin what I do best...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto the gifts I got for Xmas!


A trading card of me as Max from Dekay!


Sweet ass drawing of Tara and me from Emma! She also sent me some comics, markers and amazing Swedish chocolate.


Gifts from Kali (left) and Nico (right) that I got framed and are up on me wall!


Aside from the awesome plushie Tara made me, she also got me these
two Taxidermy Piranha fish to add to my ever growing Taxidermy collection. And lookie, one is meee and one is Tara hehe.

I gotta take some pics of my taxidermy collection sometime... you can kinda see my baby gator in the bg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now some phun photos!


Tara on her 21st bday with my dog Talula.


We went to the Tim Burton MoMa show in NYC, which was so amazing. We couldn't take pics inside the actual exhibit which sucks cuz there was some pretty sick stuff in there. They even had stuff Burton did in high school. No so sick, actually, haha.


Tara raking in the tix at Dave and Busters arcade fun place thing.


We also went to the Aquarium. This is a huge ass Japanese spider crab.


And they had a petting zoo! Well...sting rays and stuff.

I had a great Christmas, I usually do, but it was just even better this year since Tara was with me once again.

Oh and I made an Etsy shop!


I'm currently selling two original pieces, if anyone's interested.





Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog!
Next post I'll have some aaaaanimaaaaationssss uuuup!
Whoo!

5 comments:

Megan DeKay said...

Looks like you got some sweet stuff this year and a rad time with Tara!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Yay! You framed our stuff! Happiness!!! I can't wait to frame the one you guys made us!

Nico said...

Yay! I've finally landed my spot on the wall of the sacred case de Bellissimo. YOU ROCK, ZACH!!

aintshakespeare said...

Holy cow that skeleton band is awesome. I also did the hipster chick and you swatting the crock.

Shawn Dickinson said...

Friggin' awesome cartooooons!!!