Thursday, February 18, 2010

Etsy Beasts and Animation Devils



So this is one of the first assignments for my Animation class. I had trouble converting the file so it was not seen until now, haha.

We had to have two characters exchange an item or two among each other. I wanted to do something with a devil haha. The Fatty is trying to eat healthier but the Devil temps him with a random box of free candy!



Hilarity ensues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have added some new additions to my ETSY SHOP!

All are original pieces done with markers and all are affordable!


One Slippery Bastard


One Gremlin SOLD


One Professor Ratigan SOLD


So can ya help a brother out? I'm kinda broke at the moment. I'll probably most more stuff up there soon.

Thanks for lookin'!
-Z

4 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

You're very dirty!!!!!!!! Hahaha.

Shawn Dickinson said...

haha! Friggin' awesome!

Allyn said...

loved the animation, the saw was so fun and wobboly! you can see how quickly your animation skills are coming along too! that ratigan picture is so awesome, really want it but i too am poor =(

Lester DiLorenzo said...

oooh wonderful! I especially love the timing when the guy looks down at the saw