Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Double Sinner Blues

New brown sketchbook means...


Gamblin' chick! Its so refreshing to draw girls again. Fun fact: those dice are stickers. Also I love those green poker hats.



And Darwin! This guy's been mostly hiding out in the corners of my sketchbooks so I decided to give him a nice finished pic. He's a demon who's bored of being a demon. He can change the color of his mohawk anytime he wants and he really loves fried chicken.
Here he is dancing for some reason, not sure why.

Short post, yar.


Coming up next...DRAGONS!

8 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

That top one is awesome!

Nico said...

i love Zach Bellissimo and his insanely awesome art!!!!!!!

Malcolm said...

Ace Pieces, Zach. Ace!

Shawn Dickinson said...

These are great!!!

Where do you get brown sketch books??? That paper is cool!

Camille Rose Poitevin said...

bad ass.

Zach Bellissimo said...

Thanks, y'all!

Shawn: I get em at this store near my school, I think you can find them at any ritzy art store, really.

Ricky said...

WOAH... that bat creature is SICK...
great stuff as always, Zach

Elliott said...

wow man. most impressive, very very cool work.