Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tying Up Some Loose Ends...

...and some girls too!


These are some concepts for my final thesis film next year.


Confused? Good. More on this later.


After doing that Young Frankenstein commission I had a hankerin' to draw a solo Marty Feldman portrait. His face is a caricaturist's wet dream!


This was an art trade with Sam M. I did his cartoon band, The Vomits!
He's absolutely fantastic. Here I'll show ya...


He drew my characters Voodoo Croc and Jillyan! So amazing. Go check him out, really, go do it!


This is a Toothless pic I did back when the movie came out. Was gonna make a big ol' post about it buuuut never got around to it. Twas a cool movie.


And lastly, a pinup for the fair well of Gabe Swarr's Big Pants Mouse. We'll miss you BPM...

That's it for now. No offense.

-Z

6 comments:

Wings said...

All wonderful stuff, as usual. The final one there has a Rocko-vibe. Like it!

Mike said...

No offense? Heh. I'm following your blog. Awesome work!

Nico said...

love it all! Love Sydney the most. I love Sydney!!!!!!

Gabby Zapata said...

I love your version of Toothless, it's amazing :) And of course, all the other oogly-awesome drawings as well.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Toothless is great!!

Austin Papageorge said...

This is awesome! Zach, your work is both cute and grotesque! I love it!