Saturday, October 16, 2010

BLENDERSTEIN!

I think its about time I talk about my final year thesis film, that I've been so busy with!


BLENDERSTEIN!


The story is about a very angsty teen girl (Sydney) who works for a boring postal service and delivers a package to a very strange house.


SpoooOOOOoOOOOoooky! Anyway, she gets abducted by the inhabitants of the house. She discovers the package she delivered was a strange looking blender that they apparently want to put her in!


Dr. Frappe is the mad scientist! Who knows what horrors his evil blendering plot will lead to!


Boyle is his hunchbacked assistant. He does all the dirty work and gets nothing but a kick in the head or a splinter in the eye in return.


And Oogle! The brain dead monster with the blender on his head! Why is the blender on the his head? You will soon find out!

Will Sydney escape this dreadful situation? Will she be made into some kind of evil milkshake?
Only 6 months of extremely grueling animation work will tell!

Thank you.

-Zach

9 comments:

Gabby Zapata said...

sounds exciting!! can't wait to see it :) I wish I can share mine too! we can only share concept work :0! but yaaay thesis!

Mike said...

Sounds like a lot of laffs, and I can't wait to see the end result! Good luck dude!

N.Hall said...

This already looks amazing, can't wait!

ExhibitB said...

Already looks grand, yo! Cheers, man. And best of luck with your thesis.

aintshakespeare said...

Looks fun! Good luck.

Curiosity Core said...

Oh man, I am *all* about this cartoon!

Matthew Koh said...

Zach, is it possible if I'm allowed to work on your thesis?

Zach Bellissimo said...

Thanks everyone!

Matthew: I'm not really looking for any more help, I have two people I know personally to help with color and my girlfriend to color the rest of my backgrounds. Sorry but that's really all I need.

Peter said...

it looks really cool, i like the dr frappe character design