Sunday, November 7, 2010

100th Post!!!

Wow, its kinda crazy that I have 100 posts now. Golly...anyway, here's some sketches from September through now.


Noisy Banjo Cat.


Sydney and Friend.


Brobee's End.


Some Tom Waits doodles.


Tom and some animal friends.


Bird brains.


Two Cockney Types.


Weird late night drawings. I really don't know, haha.


Recent moleskin inkings. Guest starring Mike Ruocco!


Doug characters and Tara brushing her teeth. AMAZE.


Burk the boar, he's the first mate.


Particularly fond of this one. Dr. Krunch battles the SEA BATS!

For everyone who has looked at every one of my 100 posts, I hope you have made some kind of confused, disgusted, joyful, manic or zombified expression 100 times for each post!!!

I think its grand and thanks to everyone who's been checking out my art!

12 comments:

Lester DiLorenzo said...

LOVE the cyclops monster, bird brains and the banjo cat! Really wicked stuff!

Katie said...

Oooh, very cool...and congrats on your 100th post. :)

I love the very first drawing at the top...it looks inspired by old fashioned Walloween decorations!

The Tom Waits drawings are really cool too!

Paranoid Poozle said...

These are really incredible! I especially love that smoking horse head!

Erin said...

Yeahhhhhh 100 posts!

John Will Balsley said...

Ha ha, I really love your Tom Waits caricatures, I really need to keep up with your work more, it's so damn cool!

Peter said...

holy crap sea bats....great work

aintshakespeare said...

Excellent stuff. From Tom Waits to Burk the Boar to seabats. Fantastic.

Lovely Wednesday said...

I found your blog a while ago via an image search for tom waits. I'm very glad I did. Thank you.

Gabby Zapata said...

my goodness. you're going to have an amazing portfolio once you finish school :] do you guys take a portfolio class to help you guys put your stuff together? build a website?

Jennifer Chen said...

hahaha nice, i like the one with cat, horse and chicken.

Belle Dee said...

There is nothing cooler than a noisy banjo cat (to me anyway)!
Love it!

John Will Balsley said...

Your weird late night sketches are really swell as well!