Saturday, January 15, 2011

Recent Caricature Commissions

Here are some commissions I did over the holiday break. I'm glad that they were all caricatures since I've been bitten by the Hirschfeld bug. I really love doing them, so expect more in the future!


John Lennon and Yoko Ono for an old high school friend.


Lemmy from Motorhead.


and Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top for the same mustached maniac who commissioned my previous Frank Zappa drawing as a tattoo (these are tattoos aswell!).

Damn, I'm surprised I've been posting as much as I have lately. Well these were done over the break so its not like I'm compromising my thesis work.

WELL! See ya!

4 comments:

Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Great work! The Lennon one is particularly nice.

John Will Balsley said...

F$CKING AWESOME! That's all I gotta says!


Cheers!

Kali Fontecchio said...

These are beautiful!

A Snow White Sanctum said...

Just found your blog. Killer caricatures. Best of luck with your animations, but if things don't work out, you can always fall back on this. You got talent.