Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sleepy Sketches from the Hollow

HOWDEE! Here's some stuff from last semester (which sounds like it was long ago but it actually wasn't.) (weird). In my character design class we had to design the characters from Sleepy Hollow in our own styles. I had tons of fun with them.


Ichabod Crane


Brom Bones



Katrina Van Tassel


The Headless Horseman (not cleaned up)

I'll color those guys some day. Now have some random sketches!








Cameo appearance by my pal Danny Jackson. Check out his stuff!




(Me at 8 in the morning)

The End! Now back to work....

10 comments:

N.Hall said...

I'm in love with your sketchbook :D

Amazing update as always!

Malcolm said...

I LOVE how you made Ichabod Crane look like a "Crane" and I'm diggin' the Turkeys and the Badass Duck.

Nigel said...

I really like Burger Boy!

Gabby Zapata said...

These are great! :) we're almost doneee tooo! yay!

Sully Splatter said...

That business shark is more than awesome.

Nico said...

I love your girls. Like, LOVE. Just sayingggg.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Your drawings are so cool :D

James C. said...

Sir, you have some sweet designs! Seriously, my eyes are very happy.

John__Michael said...

These drawings are amazing. Great job, Zach!

John Will Balsley said...

I really love this, your line work is great, it's always good to see people who can use color well, but who can do great straight up black and white as well.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!