Monday, March 7, 2011

Puppet Commercial I Worked On!

Whoa, I have not been blogifying in a while...Sorry guys! Thesis work is getting hectic, its super crunch time! But I want to share something I worked on over the Christmas break with Furry Puppet Studios!



I was called in to do Character designs for the characters you see in the video! An English online Poker site of sorts. Its so awesome to see our designs come to life! Furry Puppets damn well knows how to make amazing puppets!

Although the project's style was a bit "tamer" then my own I still had fun with the designs! But due to the clients who commissioned the puppets I cannot post any of the designs. But I hope you all can believe that I had a hand in designing these characters! Haha!

Here's some stills of the puppets!











That's all for now! Back to work...

10 comments:

Mike said...

Just 'cause it's "tamer" don't mean it's not appealing. Congratulations on this project, and I wish you very best of luck with the thesis!

Strange Kid said...

Nice, Zack! Furry Puppet Studios is a pretty talented bunch, so its great to hear that you got to collaborate with them.

The end product turned out well, though its a shame you can't show off any of your character designs.

Dennis Cornetta said...

Can you post your designs?

AshBob said...

Wow I just saw that on TV a few days ago here and a few times since and I loved the puppet designs, it really got my attention so its fantastic seeing the post about it here!! Brilliant work.

John Will Balsley said...

Very cool man, it must be great to be working with other artists on these projects. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!

Cheers1

Kali Fontecchio said...

Super cool!

Mukpuddy said...

Nice work dude!

Alexis Martinez said...

Awesome!! I ended watching the clip they have on the site since the commercial on your blog had an error... but I couldn't help but notice on their site where they credit you they wrote your last name as "Buchman"

Zach Bellissimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach Bellissimo said...

Zack Buchman is the founder of Furry Puppet and handles all the work. I'm always in contact with him when we work on a project.