Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Got us a Toitle!



My piece...or should I say SLICE for the Autumn Society's SHELL SHOCK pie...uh show! Its a tribute gallery to everything TMNT!

Rocksteady and Bebop were always my favorites, I thought it was a cool pairing, a rhino and a warthog as bumbling 80's thugs. Here they are seen with a brand new baby turtle. There faces say "No" but their hearts say otherwise....

For some reason I always really like the non popular or underrated characters more than the main ones. I don't know why. Anyway, if anyone's in the Philadelphia area, check out this cool gallery!



Time: Friday, June 3 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location:
BRAVE NEW WORLDS COMICS
45 N. 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA
US of A

3 comments:

Strange Kid said...

Great piece! Bebop is by far my favorite character from the animated series... maybe second favorite, but only behind Mutagen Man. :)

N.Hall said...

oh.my.gosh.

This is fantastic.

Jwbalsley said...

That's just plain awesome! I too like the more underrated or henchmen type characters more, f#ck the heroes!

They look very stinky!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!