Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its Alive...ITS ALIVE!!!


Its been about 8 1/2 monthes...and my final year thesis film, Blenderstein!, is finally complete! I'm also done with school...forever...!!! I graduate in like...a week! Scary! Anyway...
at a whopping 6 minutes and 19 seconds, my film is done! But I can't show you just yet!

This above is a DVD cover I made for submitting to festivals. A most notorious festival rule is that if the film can be seen somewhere online it is automatically rejected from the festival. I mean who wants to go to a screening to see a film you could see online for free?

Well anyway, here's some screen caps to tide you over!



























I had the time of my life working on this and as my first completed film I can easily say I'm very very proud of it. I want to thank Tara Billinger, Nico Colaleo, Vivienne Medrano, Dana Terrace, Courtney Vonada and Luz Batista for helping me do coloring! I couldn't have finished without you guys!

That's all for now! I'm going to post some backgrounds, sketches and other Blenderstein! goodies soon!

9 comments:

Malcolm said...

IT'S GORGEOUS!
I'M PUMPED AS HELL, MAN!
YOU PUT ALL YOUR HEART INTO THIS AND IT TRULY PAID OFF!

Kali Fontecchio said...

I am one of the few that has seen it and it's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!

Tim said...

Looks good. Hope to see it sometime!

Strange Kid said...

Awesome as hell, man-- can't wait to see it!

El ErmitaƱo Amaya said...

AMAZING! Greetings from Argentina!!

Nico said...

I feel so lucky to have helped bring this monster to life. Can't wait to see the audiences' jaws collectively drop!

N.Hall said...

Amazing!!! Can't wait for more, congrats on finishing!

Chris Real said...

Looking good, can't wait to see this!
which festivals are you planning to send it to?

Tara Billinger said...

It's pretty much amazing to sum it up. I loved pulling those all nighters before the deadline and feel special I got to work on it. C: Can't wait to see it on the big screen with you!