Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kandy Coated Kackles: Songs for Halloween

Well guys, its Halloween again and I'm doing something very special this year. I'm sharing my personal Halloween playlists with everyone! I've been collecting kooky tunes and spooky tracks for about 7 years now and I really feel like sharing with everyone! So for the next 13 days I will post one mix tape up until October 31st! So we got 13 mix tapes in all. Each mix will have a cover drawn by me (some might be new art some might be old since drawing everyday has become difficult for me during work). Also each mix will have some secret treats that you can only hear when you download them.

So lets start things off with the first volume: Ectoplasmic Essentials. All the essential songs you need for any Halloween party or event. I added a couple songs that people might not know to switch things up. Hope you guys enjoy this volume and tune in tomorrow for the next one!

Download!

Tracks:

1. Secret Treat
2. Halloween- The Misfits
3. Dragula- Rob Zombie
4. I Was a Teenage Werewolf- The Cramps
5. Haulin' Hearse- The Ghastly Ones
6. This is Halloween- Danny Elfman
7. Secret Treat
8.
One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater- Sheb Wooley
9. Werewolves of London- Warren Zevon
10. The Time Warp- Richard O'Brien & Cast
11. Psycho Theme- Bernard Herrmann
12. Ghost Busters- Ray Parker Jr.
13. Pet Sematary- The Ramones
14. Halloween Theme- John Carpenter
15. Mysterious Mose- Harry Reser & Radio All-Star Novelty Orchestra
16. Addams Family Theme- Stan Adams
17. Munsters Theme- Los Straitjackets
18. The Boogie Monster- Gnarls Barkley
19. Jack the Ripper- Screaming Lord Sutch
20. Thriller- Michael Jackson ft. Vincent Price
21. I Put a Spell on You- Screamin' Jay Hawkins
22. Dracula Main Theme- Phillip Glass
23. Monster Mash- Bobby (Boris) Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers
24. Secret Treat

6 comments:

Amanda H. said...

HEE! Awesome! :D
I think the "Dracula" main theme by Albert Glass is or is based on the theme for "Swan Lake". I'll know when I give it a listen :}

Zach Bellissimo said...

Yes, that is true, but I just put it down as the Dracula Theme since it was used in the movie.

Pedro Vargas said...

Oh, my! I love it!! Dude, this is great! Thanks for these awesome tricks and treats! Love the cover for this one! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Super Villain said...

too perfect!!!! thanks man, this is a classic collection i will value for many halloweens to come!!!!

Salomon Fenix said...

Songs for a Halloween Party, Zach.

pinedovski said...

Grrrrrrrrreat! perfect album, so should be #This is halloween" by Marilyn Manson!!!!!