Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kandy Coated Kackles vol 13. Weenies In The Hollow!

Well boils and ghouls, we've reach the end of the line here! The 13th and last of the Kandy Coated Kackles. This one is very special because it contains a lot of my personal favorites, and there are A LOT of them! This is the most jam packed of all the mixes. Even the cover is jam packed! You might recognize some of the characters in there.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for really digging these. This was something I wanted to do for a while but was never sure how to go about it. I didn't think they would be such a big hit! I want to thank everyone for your lovely and heart warming comments and thank you to the Strange Kids Club for keeping up with the volumes and posting them every day. You guys are genuine. It really makes me so very happy to see so many people completely immersed in the spirit of this fine holiday and what better way to get the full effect than with music. Now these are my own personal playlists but the beauty is you can mix and match them to make your own mixes or start from scratch! Whatever you want! I'm so glad to finally be able to share this with everyone, for the people who haven't heard and even the people who have but still enjoy it anyway. So what now? Well I think from now on, every year I'll come out with ONE mix tape since I pretty much just shared my entire Halloween library with you all and it was a lot of work making 13 covers. So look out for volume 14 next year! I hope you all have a fun, happy and safe Halloween and thank you once again! Stay spooky, guys.


Download!

Tracks

1. Secret Treat
2. Kill Kill Kill- The White Coffin Terror
3. Everybody Scream- Rob Zombie
4. Murder In The Graveyard- Screaming Lord Sutch
5. Crimson Ghost- The Misfits
6. Hangman Hangten- The Ghastly Ones
7. Secret Treat
8. Halloween- Siouxsie & The Banshees
9. Frankenstein Rock- Brita Borg
10. The Mice, The Demons & The Piggies- Wolfgang & The Jumpin' Terrors
11. It Came In The Night- A Raincoat
12. I Was A Teenage Creature- Lord Luther
13 Graveyard- Leroy Bowman
14. Wolfboy's Song- Myke Chillian
15. Secret Treat
16. Swingin' At The Seance- Glen Miller & Dorothy Claire
17. The Wobblin' Goblin- Rosemary Clooney
18. Spooks!- Louis Armstrong
19. Black Wings- Tom Waits
20. Secret Treat
21. Night of the Vampire- The Moontrekkers
22. Feast of the Mau Mau- Screamin' Jay Hawkins
23. No Club Lone Wolf- The Cramps
24. We're Horrible Men!- Bela Lugosi & Boris Karloff
25. Secret Treat
26. The Maddest Story Ever Told- Lon Chaney Jr.
27. The Headless Horseman- Kay Starr & The Billy Butterfield Quintet
28. Secret Treat

4 comments:

Strange Kid said...

Couldn't have been happier to be a part of this celebration, Zach! Great work all around, especially that handsome fellow in the bottom of this cover... mighty fine work. ;)

James C. said...

I love these covers and tracks dude. You should get an award for the best halloween mix tapes of all time.

Happy Halloween dude!

John Rozum said...

These were all great, Zach. Excellent mixes and art and SO many. Thank you!

jwbalsley said...

I like this cover the best, I love all the little characters and cameos. A grand finale!