Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kandy Coated Kackles vol 5. Hillbilly Haunts

When the sun goes down on the ol' prairie, slap this baby onto your record player! Volume 5, Hillbilly Haunts is full of spooky country, western, cowboy, hillbilly and blue grass tunes that any yella' belly can blow a jug to! With of course some special surprises hidden in between the toes. So get along little ghosties! Yee Haw!


Download!

Tracks:

1. Secret Treat
2. Honky Tonk Halloween- Captain Clegg & The Night Creatures
3. American Nightmare- The Misfits
4. Hell-O-Ween- The Swing Rays
5. Little Ghost- The White Stripes
6. Evil (Is Going On)- Howlin' Wolf
7. Tennessee Hillbilly Ghost- Red Foley
8. Creature From Outer Space- Sonny Day
9. Graveyard Boogie- Buster Doss & his Arkansas Playboys
10. Omar The Vampar- The Hamburger Bros.
11. Secret Treat
12. Vampire Outlaw- The Coffinshakers
13. Mississippi Murderer- Amboy Dukes
14. Dead Outlaw- Ghoultown
15. This World Is Evil- Those Poor Bastards
16. Ghosts From Boot Hill- The Hellbenders
17. Ichabod Crane- Bing Crosby
18. Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater Revival
19. Wolfman- The Real Tuesday Weld
20. The Devil Went Down to Georgia- Primus
21. Murder In The Red Barn- Tom Waits
22. House of 1000 Corpses- Rob Zombie
23. Long Pine Box- The Howdies
24. Ghost Riders In The Sky- Johnny Cash
25. Secret Treat

4 comments:

David DeGrand said...

Just want to tell you how incredibly awesome you are for compiling all this amazing Halloween music, and your art totally rules also!

Really_Rather_Not_Nice said...

I noticed that you were doing this over on the Strange Kids Club site to begin with, and then decided to come directly to your blog each day. First off, how cool has this been? I come home from work every day as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning to see what new surprises you've got in store. Your artwork is stunning and makes me grin every time I see your newest "album cover". I've been hearing a ton of new music I've never been exposed to, a bunch of music I've always wanted to have but never took the time to track down track by track, and you've officially put me in the mindset that rockabilly and big band swing should be the official music styles of Halloween. We're only 5 mixes in, and I am wracking my brain (as well as the brains I keep in jars on the windowsill) to try and figure out what you could possibly toss our way next. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THESE!!! These are now my official Halloween season soundtracks.

Jakob said...

I wanted to say thank you for doing all of this. The guy who did the Putrid Pal webcomic used to do this a few years ago each year, but stopped which made me sad. I've been coming home everyday to check your site for these mixes as each one has been amazing! Thank you again!

jwbalsley said...

Man you've got some amazing artists on these tracks, this looks like a great listen!